Often the most difficult step for someone is to ask for help. Our intake team is available around the clock to listen and guide you to the next step that is right for you. We can answer questions about your needs or someone who is important to you.
Important Phone Numbers
- Individuals and Family Members and Friends:
- If you are an individual who is seeking care or have concerns about a family member or friend, call us at 413-701-2600.
- Emergency services teams and behavioral health professionals, please call the following numbers dedicated to each specific program to make a referral:
- Inpatient Psychiatric Service for our adult and adolescent units, call 413-264-0819 or efax referrals to 413-701-2623.
- Inpatient Addiction Care including Acute Treatment Service (also known as detox) and Clinical Stabilization Services, call 413-264-0825
- Opioid Use Treatment, call 413-701-2600
- Outpatient Services for substance use disorders including intensive outpatient and day treatment programs, outpatient counseling and Massachusetts Impaired Drivers and Second/Multiple Offenders services, call 413-701-2600.
- For more information on the referral process or questions, email our Chief Admissions Director, Sheila Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals in need of services will not be denied due to an inability to pay. Our intake team is available to help connect you, a friend or family member to the treatment they need. Discounts and sliding fee scales are available based on family size and income.