Our caring culture supports patients and families from admission to treatment to recovery.
MiraVista offers a range of services for mental health and substance use disorder treatment programs. Our staff consists of an experienced and engaged team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurse practitioners, nurses and mental health counselors who are highly trained and proficient in their specialty.
Programs Accepting Referrals Now
Acute Care Psychiatric Services
- 36 adult inpatient psychiatric beds to treat patients 18 years and older experiencing a primary mental or emotional health crisis with or without co-occurring substance abuse.
- To make a referral or inquire about receiving services, call 413-413-264-0819.
Substance Abuse Disorder Services
- Opioid Treatment program that incorporates medication (e.g. methadone) and clinical treatment in a structured setting to promote recovery for individuals with opioid addiction including heroin or prescription painkillers. To make a referral or inquire about receiving services, call 413-701-2600.
- Acute Treatment Services (ATS) also known as detox is open as of September 2021 and accepting patients. To make a referral or inquire about receiving services, call 413-413-264-0825.
Opening Fall 2021
We will be expanding our capacity to serve the community throughout this year and will be adding the following programs:
- Expanded Substance Use Disorder Services including:
- Clinical Stabilization Services
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment program in a structured setting, three to five times per week and individual and group therapy
- Expanded Inpatient Capacity
- Outpatient Services for all ages
We’re Here to Care
To refer a patient to one of our programs or to connect with our program director about our services, call our intake office at 413-701-2600 or email our Chief Admission Director, Sheila Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual, who is seeking care, call us at 413-264-0819.